Few months back Facebook Added a new “Call to Action” button for business pages on Facebook “Book Now”. The ‘Book Now’ button provides an easy way for your customers to book your services wherever and whenever they want.
We strongly recommend that you add a ‘Book Now’ button to your Facebook business page and increase your bookings!
Linking the Book Now button to your mobile optimised Hakema Free-Webpage will give your customers an easy and quick way to make bookings – without leaving your newsfeed.
We’ve added 5 easy steps below to add a link from your Facebook page to your Hakema Free-Webpage so you can start taking, even more bookings immediately!
- How to add a ‘Book Now’ button to your Facebook page. Copy your Hakema mobile optimised Free-Webpage URL. In your Hakema admin profile, go to Marketing >Media>Free Webpage and click on the button “View”. Copy the URL address from the top of the new browser window.
2. Log in to your Facebook business page as an administrator and click ‘Create Call to Action’ – this should be located on your page banner beside the ‘like’ button.
3. Choose ‘Book Now’ as your call to action and paste the destination URL to your Free-Webpage that you’ve already copied from step one.
4. Choose ‘Website’ for IOS destination – this will take customers straight to your microsite in one click.
5. Select ‘Website’ for the Android destination then click Create. If you have a specific restaurant Android app, you can enter this here instead.
And that’s it! Your Book Now button is now installed.
Check our DEMO.
How can you measure the results?
Once you’ve set up your Book Now button, you can track the number of people who have clicked on it.
There are two ways to see how many people have clicked your Book Now button:
- Click your Book Now button and there you will see “See Insights” to see how many clicks it’s received in the past seven days.
- Go to ‘this week’ on the right side of your Page and then look under CTA clicks to see how many people have clicked your call to action that week.
We’d love to hear about your experience and results using the Book Now button – you can contact us here to let us know!