Position: Result Oriented Sales Associate
Do you believe in the power of digital technology to TRANSFORM the way small business run their business?
Are you an enthusiastic person interested in Sales. This is an entry-level position that supports the Sales and interfaces with several other functions within the company. We offer an excellent opportunity for advancement, along with a very collaborative, flexible and learning work environment. A major plus would be a candidate who is interested in small businesses.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High interest in service retail and digital marketing technology
- Eager to learn our sales process from the ground up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of business experience.
- Previous customer service or sales support experience.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- High attention for detail and the ability to cross-check data sets for accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be very motivated, goal oriented, and work well in a cross functional, team environment
- A customer problem solving mind-set
- Native Finnish skills are a plus
- Will provide direct support to the Sales team
- Ensure all leads are captured, accurately recorded, tagged, and maintained using our CRM and marketing automation platform (MailChimp)
- Coordinate with Marketing on campaigns (especially email broadcasts) to target segmented lists
- Cultivate and provide customer references to the Sales Team as they are requested
- Assist the Sales with implementing and maintaining a new customer referral program
- Answer incoming sales supports requests, route them to sales if needed
- Opportunities to collaborate with all aspects of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain excellent work experience in pre- sales, marketing and other activities
- Training and feedback to support your professional growth
- Friendly international start-up atmosphere, you will be able to see how a startup is run on a daily basis
- Cosy office in Startup Sauna with an excellent coffee machine in-house!
Company & Culture
Hakema was a finalist for the Media Innovation Award by ICMA (International Classified Media Association) and a Future Star by BIA/Kelsey. Hakema is a Finnish company and a graduate from the world’s leading accelerator program Startup Sauna.
For salons, spas and many other service businesses, we also offer a cloud based booking and marketing solution.
Hakema cares about its people, and we take pride in our team. Located in heart of Otaniemi, Espoo.
Company website: www.hakema.co
The work will start as soon as the suitable person is found.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com, using “Sales Associate – YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Please include your résumé and a cover letter. For additional information, please contact Ajay (+358-408416616).