We are proud to announce that we have introduced a Dashboard and Feed of your bookings plus many other features.
Dashboard – Now businesses can see a live view of their booking statistics which includes the following
- Number of bookings for today, last 7 days and last 30 days
- Sales for today, last 7 days and last 30 days (this excludes sales from cancellations and non-confirmed bookings)
The promotion Icon (the pink icon) in the booking widget now shows details of the promotion, for e.g. Massage -15% from 10:30-13:00, valid till 31.02.2016
Avoid Duplicate Bookings: When a user tries to book the same time which just got booked by another user, he/she is asked to select a new time simply by pressing OK.
Here are some other major improvements we have made with Hakema Connect 4.3
- Now business can decide to switch from HTML to text emails for consumers. Please contact customer support to do so.
- We have now added links inside your admin panel to create a support ticket or browse help topics easily, directly from our support portal.
- Position of price and duration are swapped on the booking widget. Now the user can see the duration of a service before the price which is easier for them to understand.
- Review/Rating emails to businesses and consumers tell clearly that the rating is X out of 5, where 5 is the best.
- Email footer to consumers clearly tells how to contact the business for their questions about the services. It also tells how they can provide feedback about the booking system to the Hakema team.
- When a user clicks on the link to cancel the booking, a new popup asks the user to double confirm it to prevent accidental cancellation.